Monday, May 19, 2008

Of All the Gin Joints In All the World....

He walked into mine.

Call it coincidence, call it synchronicity, call it Divine Intervention...I'm still agog (and thankful!) that Dr. B. WALKED INTO MY OFFICE. A head doctor at Methodist, a Neurosurgeon, a teacher, a researcher, an incredible diagnostician...someone who overheard me talking about my herniated disk--and chose to ask questions and volunteer a second opinion. I don't even want to think about where I'd be medically if he hadn't literally appeared on my doorstep. We both agreed that he was MEANT to walk into my office. He was the 4th doctor I saw and the first and only one who saw the signs of MS.

He and his office staff have babied me, nursed me, held my hand and led the way through my medical maze and they cared about me. The Orthopedist I saw hasn't yet called me to see why I haven't come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God for those peole he sends on our path...